Helloooooo, SmallBox audiences! It's my first week—day—back from maternity leave and what a time to be back!
As Mark blogged earlier, we're changing things up this Factory Week by doing a little thing we've dubbed #SprintForGood with Exodus. Think of it as a mash-up of our hiatused 24 Hour Web Project and our normal Factory Week.
So, what all are we doing with the Exodus crew this week? Some things we plan to tackle are…
- Comprehensi-fying their brand guidelines. They’ve got the essentials, but we’ll be helping Exodus shape their voice and messaging guidelines.
- Updating https://www.exodusrefugee.org. The team is reworking the sitemap and updating the design.
- Beefing up collateral. Former SmallBoxers Nick and Neil will be joining us to finesse stationary and to create a new email template, while Sarah will crank on site design.
- Setting up a Google Grant. Free money from Google to spread the Exodus word?! Yes, please!
- Upping the donor experience. We want to help make the donation process easy peasy for new and returning donors!
- Telling stories. We’ll be working with a photographer and videographer to tell the stories of some of Exodus’ families. (Thank you to Andy Young of Granola Video & Kelley Jordan Photography for volunteering their services!)
- Competing in Brackets for Good. Exodus is competing head-to-head with the Humane Society Hamilton County. Help us get Exodus to the Philanthropic Four!