Coming up with ideas for Factory Week projects is a piece of cake. Narrowing them down? That's another matter!
We've conducted our initial rounds of project ideation, and we have it narrowed to 5 different zones:
- Discovery - We're planning to run our own process on ourselves! It's time to start thinking about our next website... and this will be the first step in that process.
- Our space - We're hiring Doris to help us get started on building renovations. This is it's own kind of discovery!
- Technology - We want to decide which of our custom tools to iterate on, if there's anything to sunset and to define our vision for how we'll use technology in the future.
- Client experience - We need to update some of our collateral and audit our experience.
- The future - It wouldn't be a Factory Week without thinking about the future. We have a few contenders here, but we're likely to revisit and refine our strategic plan and to think about next steps for a new service we're developing.
We're still mulling these over – some things may be cut, some added. We'll be refining the list and choosing specific projects in the next few weeks!